Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus. With this partnership, Wargaming will continue to strengthen its position on the mobile market, one of its key strategic objectives. This also allows Wargaming to experiment with new business models for its mobile games.
“Partnering with Melesta Games was a natural choice for us,” said Andrey Yarantsau, VP of Wargaming. “They have an excellent portfolio of mobile titles, a wealth of experienced people, and their close proximity to our Minsk studio will help streamline our work. We all feel very positive about our future cooperation.”
Through this partnership, Wargaming will share its publishing expertise, supporting Melesta Games’ projects to help both companies flourish. Melesta will continue to create titles in their core areas: casual games for mobile platforms.
Melesta Games is a mobile games developer with a player base of over 11 000 000 people from more than 60 countries around the world. Established in 2007, the studio has built an impressive range of over 20 projects, including the popular Toy Defense and Farm Frenzy game franchises.
“The deal is a big move forward for us,” said Alexey Meleshkevich, founder of Melesta Games. “We’re very excited about working together with a company like Wargaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- RUF Cars are heading to Auto Club Revolution Garages
- Auto Club Revolution announces that RUF cars are coming to the ACR garage.
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.