Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2013 in Los Angeles. With a massive 10,000 square foot booth located at 601 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wargaming plans to showcase a number of titles to E3 attendees, some of which will debut for the very first time.
World of Warplanes, with its white-knuckle aerial combat and completely revamped controls and graphics, will take E3 guests to the skies where they’ll be able to compete with other attendees for supremacy of the air. Or, if ground combat is more to their liking, attendees can also test their metal at a number of World of Tanks gameplay stations.
Marking its very first public showing, Wargaming’s highly anticipated World of Warships will be presented in a behind-the-scenes theater demonstration, where guests will not only get to see the game in action, but also experience the sights and sounds of true naval combat in a revolutionary domed theater. World of Warships demonstrations will begin half past the hour each day of the show with limited seating for each session.
Most excitingly, Wargaming will finally unveil its first console title at E3. The highly anticipated project is under development by Wargaming West, formerly Day One Studios, and was announced earlier this year. E3 attendees will be the very first to get hands-on with this exciting new game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online Patch The Fury of War Launches December 16
- On December 16, 2010 the latest patch for Allods Online will go live. This patch, called The Fury of War, will add a ton of new content, bug f...
- The Taurokian - Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen reveals a little about its sixth official playable race.
- Dark Blood Announces Pets Update
- Outspark has announced battle pets incoming to Dark Blood, just in time for Halloween.