Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated naval action MMO, World of Warships.
The video release marks the company’s first debut of the title, which will take E3 attendees into an immersive theater experience at Wargaming’s booth (#601 South Hall). During the demonstrations, which will take place every hour on the half hour, attendees will be placed in the middle of the action in intense naval battles and deadly aircraft strafing runs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Expansion Coming Soon
- Prepare to face Revan, one of the galaxy’s most revered characters, in the latest story-driven adventure from Star Wars™: The Old Republic...
- Conan Exiles Gameplay to be Streamed on Friday
- Funcom takes it one step further by unveiling live gameplay for the first time ever in the inaugural Official Community Stream on Twitch
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...