Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated naval action MMO, World of Warships.
The video release marks the company’s first debut of the title, which will take E3 attendees into an immersive theater experience at Wargaming’s booth (#601 South Hall). During the demonstrations, which will take place every hour on the half hour, attendees will be placed in the middle of the action in intense naval battles and deadly aircraft strafing runs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
- Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game ...
- R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.