Wargaming Announces E3 2014 Presence
Wargaming today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2014 in Los Angeles on June 10 – 12. With a massive 10,000 square feet booth located at 623 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wargaming plans to showcase a number of titles to E3 attendees.
The company’s multiplatform lineup will include the PC sensation World of Tanks, with its major overhaul currently underway, and World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition with a brand new line of vehicles. Rounding out the lineup, Wargaming will announce the release date of the mobile MMO action game World of Tanks Blitz that successfully soft-launched in Scandinavian countries and will go live globally soon.
Visitors at the booth will be able to participate in exclusive giveaways during the show and try their hand at a number of Wargaming titles, including World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, and World of Tanks Blitz at one of the many gaming stations.
Wargaming will also exhibit two armored vehicles at E3: the M4 Sherman medium tank will be on display outside of the South Hall, while the T-62A medium tank will be featured within the booth during the expo.
For more info, visit www.wargaming.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- Hunted Cow Announces New Beginnings in MMORPG Fallen Sword
- Hunted Cow has implemented updates in their Browser Based MMORPG Fallen Sword which will give beginning levels a new life.