Wargaming Announces E3 2014 Presence
Wargaming today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2014 in Los Angeles on June 10 – 12. With a massive 10,000 square feet booth located at 623 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wargaming plans to showcase a number of titles to E3 attendees.
The company’s multiplatform lineup will include the PC sensation World of Tanks, with its major overhaul currently underway, and World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition with a brand new line of vehicles. Rounding out the lineup, Wargaming will announce the release date of the mobile MMO action game World of Tanks Blitz that successfully soft-launched in Scandinavian countries and will go live globally soon.
Visitors at the booth will be able to participate in exclusive giveaways during the show and try their hand at a number of Wargaming titles, including World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, and World of Tanks Blitz at one of the many gaming stations.
Wargaming will also exhibit two armored vehicles at E3: the M4 Sherman medium tank will be on display outside of the South Hall, while the T-62A medium tank will be featured within the booth during the expo.
For more info, visit www.wargaming.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2 releases Guild Battles
- Starting today, new exciting features are available in Archlord 2, with the action-packed Guild Battles and a new area, El Dorado.
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.
- Space Engineers on Steam Free Weekend
- Space Engineers is currently featured in the Steam Free Weekend.