Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals Results Revealed
Wargaming today announced the results of the Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals, which took place at the ESL Arena and the ESL Studio 1 in Cologne, Germany. The tournament kicked off on Aug. 30 and lasted for two days filled with action-packed matches and exhilarating conclusions.
The six teams that made it to the season’s ultimate tournament: Virtus.PRO, EPS, Schoolbus, KAZNA, CPLAY.TT, and TCM, all battled for the prize pull of €100,000 and the chance to continue on to the Grand Finals.
In the course of intense battle between Schoolbus and Virtus.PRO, the former beat their opponents 4–3, proving to be the best team in the region, taking €30,000 of prize money, and cementing their place in the next Grand Finals, in 2015. The runner-up, Virtus.PRO, that stayed undefeated throughout the entire Season 4, won €15,000, while the third-place team, CPLAY, walked away with €9,000.
Throughout the two days, over 12,000 spectators tuned in to watch the tournament on Twitch.
The Wargaming.net League EU 2014 will proceed with one more season to decide the region’s champion of the year that will participate in the Grand Finals.
For more info, visit http://worldoftanks.eu/uc/tournaments/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
- Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.