Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® announced today the launch of the highly anticipated Warframe-themed; side-scrolling mini game Wyrmius for the PC version of the game. Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
The year may be 2015, but players will feel like they are launching back to 1980 with the new Wyrmius mini game. Players can use Wyrm’s signature laser rifle to blast through increasingly challenging enemies in this Sentinel-based space shooter. To play, gamers can visit their Arsenal and Equip Wyrm, visit ‘Appearance’ and select the ‘W’ loadout at the top of the screen….But not just anyone will find the elusive Wyrm. It isn’t quite as easy as it sounds!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...
- Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack Out Now For Total War: Rome II
- Wrath of Sparta is a massive expansion that lets you define the very destiny of ancient Greece.
- Skyforge: Mechanics of Stats and Ablities Explained
- Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have revealed an article on the Skyforge stats system, which sheds light on how players can pick the be...