Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
Following three successful years of Warframe, independent developer Digital Extremes is proud to honor Warframe console players with a special anniversary giveaway and tons of new content with today’s launch of the Sands of Inaros update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Since Warframe’s release in 2013, more than 22 million players have played 2.1 billion Missions, crafted more than 18.5 million Warframes in the Foundry, killed 13.8 billion enemy Grineer Lancers, and gained more than 53.9 trillion XP!
What better way to honor these accomplishments than give away free in-game Weapons and a major game update! Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a ‘thank you’ for their loyalty in protecting the Solar System (PC players received these items in a previous update).
All console players that login to Warframe between April 8 at 2 p.m. ET and April 15 at 2 p.m. ET will automatically receive the Dex Sybaris, a Lotus-themed lever action rifle that’s equal parts elegance and executioner. Players will also receive the first and second anniversary gifts from previous years, the Dex Furis and Dex Dakra. Each is equipped with a Catalyst, includes a Weapon Slot and is ready for action.
Available today on consoles, the Sands of Inaros update introduces new gameplay modes for Orokin Moon, a new Quest, as well as Inaros, a mummy-themed Warframe with classic ancient Egyptian flair. Tenno may prove themselves worthy of Inaros’ strength and unlock this unique Warframe Blueprint by completing the all-new Sands of Inaros Quest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- GoldFire Launches CasinoRPG Kickstarter
- GoldFire Studios, creator of real-time multiplayer games for the web, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for its hotly anticipated new titl...