Warface opens registration for closed beta
Crytek has announced that closed beta registration is now available for Warface (warface.com).
Warface is Crytek’s “first free social FPS.” Little information is available for the game yet, other than it will feature both co-op PvE missions and class-based PvP. The closed beta date is expected to be announced sometime later this year.
Warface Gameplay Screenshot
Warface.com Opens for Closed Beta Sign-Ups
Frankfurt (Germany), March 7, 2012 — Warface.com, the official web site for Crytek’s first free social FPS Service Warface, opens today for closed beta sign-ups and gives everyone interested the possibility to reserve their unique Warface ID. A new trailer – which shows the different classes – is also live on the site. The closed beta date isn’t set yet but will be announced during 2012.
Articles You May Enjoy
- British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
- New RAF planes take to the skies, including the classic Spitfire and Skua.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.