Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
Open to registered members of Crytek’s GFACE service, the latest Warface Closed Beta marks the beginning of a fresh period of testing ahead of the game’s release in North America, Europe and Turkey. These final Closed Beta tests come hot on the heels of Warface being nominated for the Best Online Multiplayer Game and Best PC Game in this year’s official gamescom awards.
Featuring four distinct character classes and engaging cooperative and competitive gameplay, Warface provides high quality FPS action for free. The game’s online universe will be constantly updated to offer new challenges for players; whether they’re enjoying a quick campaign in their lunch hour or delving deeper into all Warface has to offer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
- Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist.
- Civ: Beyond Earth Launch Review
- Civilization: Beyond Earth takes place six hundred years after the current era previous renditions of the franchise typically end at.
- Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
- 4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.