Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
Open to registered members of Crytek’s GFACE service, the latest Warface Closed Beta marks the beginning of a fresh period of testing ahead of the game’s release in North America, Europe and Turkey. These final Closed Beta tests come hot on the heels of Warface being nominated for the Best Online Multiplayer Game and Best PC Game in this year’s official gamescom awards.
Featuring four distinct character classes and engaging cooperative and competitive gameplay, Warface provides high quality FPS action for free. The game’s online universe will be constantly updated to offer new challenges for players; whether they’re enjoying a quick campaign in their lunch hour or delving deeper into all Warface has to offer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Old School RuneScape Tournament Succeeds After Cyberattack
- ‘The Abusement Park’ team secured a mighty victory in the inaugural Old School RuneScape Tournament.
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.