Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
Open to registered members of Crytek’s GFACE service, the latest Warface Closed Beta marks the beginning of a fresh period of testing ahead of the game’s release in North America, Europe and Turkey. These final Closed Beta tests come hot on the heels of Warface being nominated for the Best Online Multiplayer Game and Best PC Game in this year’s official gamescom awards.
Featuring four distinct character classes and engaging cooperative and competitive gameplay, Warface provides high quality FPS action for free. The game’s online universe will be constantly updated to offer new challenges for players; whether they’re enjoying a quick campaign in their lunch hour or delving deeper into all Warface has to offer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s new...
- Conquer Online: Bruce Lee Now Featured in Special Event
- After 12 months of dedicated work, the fantasy MMORPG, Conquer Online, unveils a project that will introduce an awe-inspiring new character, L...