War Thunder’s Thunder League Playoffs Begin
Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League). The first round launched over the holiday break and it has now reached the playoff stage. Eight teams remain, battling on land and in the air, in the same match. The total purse is $40K and continues to grow.
War Thunder fans are funding the total prize purse. Any War Thunder player can purchase Thunder League Dog Tags and each purchase increases the total prize purse. In addition to increasing the prize purse, each person receives rare items, highly sought after vehicles and other bonuses.
Starting from an initial $5K, the total purse has grown to $40K. Each time it surpasses a $5K level, people who purchase Dog Tags receive more opportunities to win prizes, rare items and other bonuses.
More information on the League is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online celebrates one year anniversary
- May marks the first year anniversary of Allods Online.
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.