War Thunder’s PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
Award winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that June 3, 2014 marks the F2P blockbuster military MMO game War Thunder maiden mission in the US on PlayStation®4 (PS4™). It will also celebrate Gaijin Entertainment’s global PS4 strike, releasing the massively destructive Ground Forces Expansion.
To complete the epic scale of War Thunder, Ground Forces Expansion will provide those who possess a thirst for war, but prefer having their treads rumbling across the ground, the ability to unleash a blitzkrieg like attack upon foes. In the very near future, the complete War Thunder experience will include cross platform compatibility allowing the combined battles with more than seven millions players worldwide, across PS4 and PC to battle with or against each other in a do or die effort to lay claim to either the skies or on the ground.
War Thunder on the PS4 will feature lifelike dynamics of real-time war and precision in its details of planes and tanks. DUAL SHOCK 4 Wireless Controller’s intuitive control scheme and ergonomic design provides ease of use and comfort while lock in deadly MMO WWII action. Glorious warfare erupts across a colossal battlefield in majestic 1080p, completely uninterrupted, even in cross platform play against PC foes. War Thunder on the PS4 will also provide players with improved head-tracking system using PlayStation®Camera.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- Heroes & Generals: New Soviet War Update
- The Soviets are coming… Reto-Moto, the independent developer behind the popular Heroes & Generals online PC game, today revealed that it...
- Archlord Server Consolidation Announced
- Webzen has announced that there will be a consolidation of Gracia and Zian servers for its medieval MMORPG, Archlord.