War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force additions to their F2P MMO War Thunder in honor of the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Prokhorovka. Regarded as one of the largest tank battles in military history and Gaijin honors the Battle of Prokhorovka by incorporate two of the most famous tanks that took part in that battle, the T-34 and the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.L into War Thunder. The link below provides you with access to the screen shots. Check out the terrain in the game as well as the detail on the tanks. AND…they are still improving the overall quality of the game rather than using a six-year old engine like another Tank game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Goes Live
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, its newest a...
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.
- Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
- ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April.