War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
Gaijin Entertainment has released Update 1.41 for War Thunder, officially making Ground Forces available for everyone to play in an “open beta” state. Players can add tanks by purchasing them in the Army tab of the Research menu.
The update’s major features, in addition to ground forces, include new planes, cockpits for Ki-45s, updated ammunition and ballistics, graphics optimizations, and more. You can find the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno: New Update on Economics and Syndicates
- Taitale Studios has just released a news update for their crowdfunded MMORTS title Novus AEterno, with new details regarding the game's e...
- Demon Crusade: Now in open beta
- NGames today announced its turn-based adventure MMORPG, Demon Crusade, is now open to all players.
- SOE G.I.R.L. 2014 Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- Now in its seventh year, the scholarship has played a major role with helping aspiring game developers gain knowledge and skills in the video ...