War Thunder Enters Open Beta
Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder’s open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe. The game previously began open beta in Russia a few weeks ago.
Creative Director of Gaijin Entertainment commented:
“After four years of working on War Thunder, we’re sincerely happy that we can finally present it to the gaming community all over the world. Every stage of the development, and every update, brings us closer to the goal we’ve established for War Thunder: a combat MMO so massive it’s sort of game that, until now, players could only dream about. With all of the new features recently added, we believe that War Thunder will exceed players’ expectations and that aerial combat fans and World War II buffs are in for a real treat.”
New open beta participants will find significant improvements to War Thunder since closed beta testing, including an updated interface, introduced communication functions, the introduction of combat wings formations for team play, a realistic battle mode with cockpit-only view and specially designed simulator difficulty, and hundreds of new and reworked flight models.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
- Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016.
- Das Tal Alpha Event around the corner
- With a 9 day alpha event just around the corner on the 31st of October, the folk over at Das Tal are getting players ready to go.
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.