War Thunder Enters Open Beta
Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder’s open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe. The game previously began open beta in Russia a few weeks ago.
Creative Director of Gaijin Entertainment commented:
“After four years of working on War Thunder, we’re sincerely happy that we can finally present it to the gaming community all over the world. Every stage of the development, and every update, brings us closer to the goal we’ve established for War Thunder: a combat MMO so massive it’s sort of game that, until now, players could only dream about. With all of the new features recently added, we believe that War Thunder will exceed players’ expectations and that aerial combat fans and World War II buffs are in for a real treat.”
New open beta participants will find significant improvements to War Thunder since closed beta testing, including an updated interface, introduced communication functions, the introduction of combat wings formations for team play, a realistic battle mode with cockpit-only view and specially designed simulator difficulty, and hundreds of new and reworked flight models.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...