War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s largest platform and community for gamers. At the touch of a button, War Thunder players can now stream directly to their Twitch channel. For optimum presentation, they can customize the quality and resolution of the stream up to FullHD!
War Thunder’s recent global update 1.31 featured highly anticipated social components including Twitch and Facebook functionality alongside new planes, maps and numerous improvements to the gameplay. Beginning today, every War Thunder virtual pilot can easily align their Twitch channel to their War Thunder account, as well as customizing the broadcast quality and enabling commentary during broadcasts, so they can live stream instantly at the click of a button.
Gaijin Entertainment, the Russian-based developer of War Thunder, values this partnership with Twitch since it enables them to offer their community a new social component.
“Working with Twitch is a very important step in War Thunder’s social campaign,” said Gaijin Entertainment CEO Anton Yudintsev. “Streaming War Thunder is very common among our community, so by adding live streaming functionality to Twitch with the touch of a button it will make this element of the game even more popular.”
Since War Thunder is one of the most popular games among Twitch’s international audience, the integration of instant broadcasting capabilities is expected to exponentially grow the title’s appeal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.
- Dragon Atlas v1.1 Now Available
- Christmas has come early in the land of Ymir. Dragon will receive a major update this December 18th. This update makes training and upgrading ...