War and Order Launches on Mobile
Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order, its innovative mobile MMO real-time strategy game that combines city- and army-building gameplay with stunning battlefield visuals. Players’ armies are represented proportionally to their size, clearly indicating each side’s in-battle losses and power level, thereby allowing for a timely retreat when a battle isn’t going well.
Befitting War and Order’s focus on inter-player communication to coordinate strategies and tactics, the game is available worldwide and offers a variety of language options including English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Thai, Indonesian, and Arabic will be added to the language options soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...
- Jagex unlocks Cryptocurrency Payments
- Jagex Games Studio - creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load – ha...
- Galaxy of Trian enters semi-open beta on iOS, Android & PC
- Other Games has today announced that they will be expanding the beta for digital science fiction strategy board game Galaxy of Trian.