War and Order Launches on Mobile
Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order, its innovative mobile MMO real-time strategy game that combines city- and army-building gameplay with stunning battlefield visuals. Players’ armies are represented proportionally to their size, clearly indicating each side’s in-battle losses and power level, thereby allowing for a timely retreat when a battle isn’t going well.
Befitting War and Order’s focus on inter-player communication to coordinate strategies and tactics, the game is available worldwide and offers a variety of language options including English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Thai, Indonesian, and Arabic will be added to the language options soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.