War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
Bloody Arena is a new game mode where two teams (of three, four, or five combatants) enter until only one team is left standing. Fallen teammates can contribute to the battle by lashing out of their holding cells with melee attacks. Players can earn Blood Money in the arena, which can be used to buy PvP specific gear. Included in these rewards are two new armor sets plus weapons for each class and faction.
War of Angels Blood Arena Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.
- WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
- Carbine has today released WildStar's C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.