War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
Bloody Arena is a new game mode where two teams (of three, four, or five combatants) enter until only one team is left standing. Fallen teammates can contribute to the battle by lashing out of their holding cells with melee attacks. Players can earn Blood Money in the arena, which can be used to buy PvP specific gear. Included in these rewards are two new armor sets plus weapons for each class and faction.
War of Angels Blood Arena Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Registration Now Open for Black Desert Online's First Closed Beta
- Daum Games has just opened Beta sign-ups for Black Desert Online on the official website.
- Requiem introduces Korean players to North American service
- Today, Requiem makes the official introduction of Korean players, previously hosted on the Korean service of Requiem, into the North American ...
- Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
- Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on mobile.