War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
Bloody Arena is a new game mode where two teams (of three, four, or five combatants) enter until only one team is left standing. Fallen teammates can contribute to the battle by lashing out of their holding cells with melee attacks. Players can earn Blood Money in the arena, which can be used to buy PvP specific gear. Included in these rewards are two new armor sets plus weapons for each class and faction.
War of Angels Blood Arena Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- EVE Online: Wormhole and mission gameplay updated
- Hyperion also includes major changes to wormhole effects. Since wormholes were introduced into the game years ago, EVE players of all experien...
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...