War of Angels begins closed beta testing
Closed beta testing for Neowiz’s version of War of Angels – a global version available for players outside of Europe – has begun, and will continue until November 12th.
War of Angels asks players to choose to fight for good or evil as they face the resurrection of the fallen angel Dertgorz. The game offers a city construction system, a strong PvP component, deathblow attacks, and a crafting system that includes the use of constellations in enhancing gear beyond enchantments.
For more information about the game, check out our War of Angels page.
War of Angels Gameplay Screenshot
War of Angels Takes Off Into Closed Beta for North America
Neowiz Games Offers Closed Beta Test for Its Epic Fantasy MMORPG until Nov. 12
IRVINE, Calif. – Nov. 3, 2010 – War of Angels, the epic fantasy massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), launched its limited closed beta test today on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gamers interested in joining the excitement, which runs until Nov. 12, can sign up now on the War of Angels website.
War of Angels is a high fantasy massively MMORPG pitting gamers in a colossal struggle between good and evil. Players must choose their destiny as they battle to aid or prevent the resurrection of the evil fallen angel, Dertgotz. Those who engage in this epic tale will find a distinctive experience with several dynamic features:
- City Construction – Guilds can occupy coveted locations, set up merchant stores to gain profit and branch out with their own cities. But profit comes at a price – guilds will have to defend their territory.
- Good vs. Evil – Players will be enraptured in the core of War of Angels content, which enables players to develop their characters as either good or evil. This opens up end-game player-versus-player options (PvP) based on good or evil alignment.
- Deathblow Attacks – Turn the tide of battle with savage attacks. Players build the deathblow gauge by successfully wounding ferocious monsters, eventually unleashing different levels of devastating attacks when it’s needed most.
- Expansive Crafting System – As players level up their characters they will gain the ability to enchant their weapons and armor. The unique Constellation system allows players to create exceptional and powerful items that are not attainable through enchanting alone.
Players can sign up to play and download the game on the War of Angels website at http://www.warofangels.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Legacy Celebrates First Anniversary!
- Scarlet Legacy celebrates its first anniversary with some in game birthday gifts including a birthday cake hat, limited time location, and swe...
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.
- War Thunder: Revenue shared UCC coming soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced an exciting new addition to their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder with the introduction of its revenue share ...