Wakfu to be published by Square Enix in North America
Ankama’s Wakfu, a tactical turn-based MMORPG, will be published in North America thanks to Square Enix.
Wakfu – which also has a TV series produced in France – is an anime-style game, featuring 12 classes with 25 spells, customizable characters, and an environment that responds to player actions (such as mining ore can prevent that resource from appearing there again). Wakfu has a similar game play to many strategy RPG titles.
Ankama also developed and published Dofus, which has 35 million registered users but remains mostly popular in Europe.
Wakfu Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...
- Dungeonland F2P Review
- Just like in many other coop games, there are a couple of classes that you can choose to use to go through this theme park. Each one of these ...
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins Now
- The looming Iconian war is the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced. Enlist now.