Wakfu to be published by Square Enix in North America
Ankama’s Wakfu, a tactical turn-based MMORPG, will be published in North America thanks to Square Enix.
Wakfu – which also has a TV series produced in France – is an anime-style game, featuring 12 classes with 25 spells, customizable characters, and an environment that responds to player actions (such as mining ore can prevent that resource from appearing there again). Wakfu has a similar game play to many strategy RPG titles.
Ankama also developed and published Dofus, which has 35 million registered users but remains mostly popular in Europe.
Wakfu Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.
- Celtic Heroes: Android Expansion Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile is pleased to announce the newest free expansion for Celtic Heroes on Android is ready for download. Carrowmore Tunnel...