Wakfu hits Southeast Asia and Singapore
Ankama today announced the launch of WAKFU in several Asian countries, and the opening of its subsidiary in Singapore to increase the company’s development in the region. This next strategic step for Ankama follows the opening of a new office in Montreal, Canada, in September 2013 and the appointment of Olivier Comte as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Group Managing Director in October 2013.
The open beta began in December 2013 and the game has now been officially released in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. In China, the game will be distributed via Speedy Bird, with a closed beta starting on January 15th.
For more information: Visit the official WAKFU website at www.WAKFU.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Roblox Full Review
- Roblox is an open ended, sand-box MMO that gives players all the freedom they could ask for.
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.