Wakfu Raiders Introduces New Chapter Update and Combo Attack
Wakfu Raiders’ holiday fever is starting, which means that fans will experience a bevy of new additions this pre-holiday season.
Starting today November 23, players will now have an additional fifth combo attack in their arsenal. By harnessing the power of characters of three different elements, they can unleash an awesome all-out attack to decimate foes in tougher dungeons. The level cap will also be raised to 80 so that players can buff up their raiders further.
In addition, there is also a new story chapter set in Brakma where the dominion of the demon Sram resides. A new Hell difficulty is also unlocked in the Crypt, where only level 75 parties and above can participate in this very tough challenge.
To keep in line with the festivities, special Thanksgiving creatures will be running wild in dungeons from November 23 to November 30. Defeating them will net players special turkey leg loot that refills their stamina to keep on playing.
Wakfu Raiders will also have Black Friday and Cyber Monday bundles scheduled from November 27 to November 30. Head to the official gumi forums for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Reveals Mind of Madness Intrepid Adventure
- RIFT adventurers are in for all-new mind-bending hazards in Telara today with its latest Intrepid Adventure, Mind of Madness.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
- En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zo...