Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
New content is now available for the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders! For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorated with Jack O’ Lanterns and other spooky designs. Players will also get to win new exclusive Halloween weapons for clearing out dungeons.
On top of that, new features are also added in this spooktacular version of Wakfu Raiders. The update will introduce a new difficulty level for Crypt mode, a new recruiting item called a Summoner’s Key, and a revamped unit user interface.
Wakfu Raiders fans can also check out the recently released Chapter 9 and the newly-revamped combo system. This new update adds richer flavor to the Wakfu Raiders role-playing gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Details World Transfer Process
- LOTRO has been planning a major server consolidation, and the Turbine team has finally revealed the details.
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.
- Armored Warfare: Cold Strike map announced
- My.com has today announced a new map for the highly anticipated upcoming tank combat MMO, Armored Warfare. Cold Strike is one of a wide range ...