Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
New content is now available for the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders! For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorated with Jack O’ Lanterns and other spooky designs. Players will also get to win new exclusive Halloween weapons for clearing out dungeons.
On top of that, new features are also added in this spooktacular version of Wakfu Raiders. The update will introduce a new difficulty level for Crypt mode, a new recruiting item called a Summoner’s Key, and a revamped unit user interface.
Wakfu Raiders fans can also check out the recently released Chapter 9 and the newly-revamped combo system. This new update adds richer flavor to the Wakfu Raiders role-playing gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.
- Cabal 2 Reveal Trailers Compilation Post
- It's happening! EST Soft is at last pushing ahead with focus group beta testing for long awaited action MMORPG, Cabal 2!