Wakfu (NA) – Now available on Steam (in closed beta)
ANKAMA today announces that its hit MMORPG WAKFU is now available on Steam through a closed beta for English speaking countries. The access to the beta will be granted by redeeming a key given on Steam, selected websites and Ankama landing page. An in-game reward will be given to all the beta players for the official release that will take place in selected countries later this year.
WAKFU is a tactical turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama Games. Following the cataclysm of Ogrest’s Chaos, the World is in ruins. Everything needs to be restored, so whether you’re a fighter, a merchant, or a craftsman, in WAKFU, everything depends on you! The game experience is based on a unique political system where you can influence thousands of players by becoming a leading citizen of your nation and even have a political career as a governor. You also have an influence on the world’s ecosystem.
“Our ambition is to bring WAKFU to players around the world by allowing them to play the game on the platform that they prefer. Releasing WAKFU on Steam follows this strategy, first with English speaking countries then extending it to other countries” says Olivier Comte, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer at Ankama.
For more info, visit www.WAKFU.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.
- Wargame Red Dragon Launches Official Website
- The latest title from Eugen Systems, Wargame Red Dragon, today unveiled a new video showing the game in every detail! The spectacular real tim...