Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
Wakfu’s free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
Although previous plans were to shut down the servers on the 16 in preparation for the launch, Ankama has now confirmed they will keep the servers online, letting beta testers play even longer before the game becomes available to the public.
Closed beta testers’ progress will carry over to the official launch later this week, and will not be wiped.
Not in the beta yet? Make sure to grab a key and get an early start!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...
- Vivox brings voice chat technology to The Elder Scrolls Online
- Vivox announced today that they have partnered with ZeniMax® Online Studios to bring voice chat communication to The Elder Scrolls® Online: ...
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...