Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
Wakfu’s free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
Although previous plans were to shut down the servers on the 16 in preparation for the launch, Ankama has now confirmed they will keep the servers online, letting beta testers play even longer before the game becomes available to the public.
Closed beta testers’ progress will carry over to the official launch later this week, and will not be wiped.
Not in the beta yet? Make sure to grab a key and get an early start!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ratz Instagib Steam Early Access is Here, and it's Pure Carnage
- The Ratz Instagib Early Access has launched and already the servers a bursting with Ratz fighting for dominance on the leaderboards, customiza...
- TASTEE: Lethal Tactics Steam Review
- Last month the game was officially launched and I decided to jump back into the game to check out if any meaningful updates have arrived.
- Heroes Tactics Boss Endurance Mode Now Available
- Heroes Tactics launches a new update that includes added hero characters, new levels and maps, and the exciting Boss Endurance Mode.