Wafku prepares to release Rogues and Smithmagic
Square Enix and Ankama have revealed details about the Rogue and Smithmagic, coming to Wakfu on May 2.
Rogues use weapons that include pistols, bombs, blades, and other gadgets. Earth rogues will focus on pistols, air rogues have critical hit effects on their abilities, and fire rogues specialize in gadgets and explosives. More can be seen about this class in their gameplay trailer (below).
Smithmagic is a new ability useable by everyone that allows them to recycle items and old equipment, transforming it into new runes to customize their equipment. While some gear cannot be broken down, and some gear cannot be enchanted, everyone will still be able to enhance their gear in new ways through using the Recycling Workshop.
Rogue’s Ruse Character Class Gameplay:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).
- Frontier Launches Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One
- Frontier Developmentstoday launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One.