Voting Now Open For Second Dying Light Dev Tools
Beyond Dying Light II, the second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting. The contest will see the first place winner receive an Alienware Alpha machine + a stash of Dying Light merch. The core Dying Light production team played through all the submissions and based on creativity, gameplay, and overall quality selected their top 5 which now go to the public to vote on.
”The Dying Light fans seriously continue to surprise us with their creativity and it was the exact same thing with these mods. Some of these are so unique and fun that we found ourselves even playing them in our spare time.” says Producer Tymon Smektala. “That led us to start talking about trying to make these available for our console fans. We’re looking into it, but we’ll have to see.”
The top 5 mods include:
- The Winchester Tavern – a near perfect replica of the famous pub from the cult-hit movie Shaun of the Dead. Grab a pint and defend your local watering hole.
- SkyFall – an intricate and twisted journey through a man’s troubled dreams. Various levels and puzzles that get more and more warped the further you delve.
- Escaping Death – a classic action-packed Dying Light experience full of combat and parkour.
- Repetition: Horror House – recreating the tension of the infamous P.T. house but with a Harran-flavoured twist.
- Little Big World – “Honey, I shrunk the outbreak.” Battle and parkour your way through an infested house, all while being the size of a bottle cap.
You can download the five competing mods from Steam workshop and cast your vote on the contest website here.
Voting closes on September 13 and a winner will be announced shortly after.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Announced
- Starfall Tactics, an MMO Real-time Wargame which features intense tactical battles, is giving you the last opportunity to play the game.
- WildStar Raids DevSpeak and Interview Recap
- I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at the WildStar raid devspeak. What follows is my impressions of it, and what I managed to glean f...
- Myth Angels Online Closed Beta Begins October 6
- Myth Angels Online closed beta begins October 6. The new free to play MMORPG from UserJoy looks and plays like Angels Online.