Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
Nexon announced at GDC 2010 that their popular action MMORPG ‘Mabinogi Heroes’, which was renamed ‘Vindictus’ in North America, will officially release some time in Q4 2010. The fact that the game is actually being released this year is quite exciting. The game takes an instanced approach to its gameplay, sort of like Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online in that players gather in persistent staging zones, form groups and adventure in instanced mission areas.
Vindictus actually uses Valve’s Source engine which gives the game realistic physics and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.