Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters. If your Hero dies, he isn’t lost completely; he loses his Hardcore status and can still be played.
If you want a more relaxed experience you can switch to the new Casual difficulty and have lots of fun dominating the hordes of monsters. You can switch back and forth between Casual and Normal difficulty at any time.
A new video shows the live recording session of the “Archdemon” track, composed by George Strezov and performed by the renowned Sofia Session Orchestra:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Begins Beta Applications And Reveals New Bots
- Jagex announces the opening of applications for Transformers Universe's closed beta - and showcases more bots in the line-up.
- Gargantuan Planet-Eater Hungers for Gielinor
- RuneScape's world of Gielinor is facing its greatest ever threat: the intergalactic planet eater, Tuska.
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge