Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its internal base of dedicated forum watchers who have been anxiously waiting to play the game. In the first ten days, the game registered over 100 paid subscriptions – with no external marketing – exceeding the company’s forecast. The alpha period ends May 15th or at 500 total alpha users. To sign up for one of the remaining seats go to http://www.foxysoft.net/Alpha.html
“We have maintained a close relationship with our early adopters and are so happy to be able to offer them alpha access to the game” says, Alex Allen Founder & CEO of Foxysoft. “We are relying on our users to really dive in and tell us what they want from the game experience for the beta release in Q4.”
Venus Rising: where intense battle meets passionate lust. Imagine a massive multiplayer online game that combines these two appealing and lucrative worlds into one addictive game play interface that is revolutionizing adult entertainment.
“We could not be more excited for the team at Foxysoft,” says Satish Kodukula of Napkin Venture. “We knew out of the gate that backing this venture just made good financial sense. We look forward to the next evolution of Venus Rising.”
For more info, visit http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/04/10/venus-risings-internal-alpha-has-started/
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...
- Wargaming: The Year In Review
- Wargaming, publisher of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, has released a statement reviewing its key achievements for...
- Aura Kingdom's World Comes To Life
- New screenshots showcase the lovely backdrop in Aura Kingdom by Aeria Games.