Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta launched on Steam just last month. The ground-breaking game has created a whole new genre, Dramagame, and this week the unique social game will launch a brand new scenario: Murder!
Murder! scenario is a classical mystery setting where someone has been killed and it’s up to the group to draw the conclusions while the murderer tries to avoid being caught.
“Fans have been asking for it, and now it´s here, an all-new murder mystery scenario,” says Arponen. “We didn’t want to launch the game with a murder mystery because then it would’ve been too easy to categorize Velvet Sundown only as a murder mystery game and it is so much more than that. We wanted the players to experience the unique spin on RPG and social game before launching this exciting scenario.”
For more info, visit www.velvetsundown.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Gets a New Mech and More in New Update
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing unleashed a fury of new content in today’s MechWarrior Online update as the Dragon Slayer Hero Me...
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.
- Vainglory Update 1.17 Introduces Battle Royale
- Vainglory’s first new game mode since the title officially launched in July 2015, dubbed Battle Royale, is now live with update 1.17.