Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test. While getting an early look at the game, beta testers will provide valuable feedback for the unique social game that combines a mix of social experiments with major role-playing game elements. Players can visit join the beta now by snagging a key from our giveaway page.
Velvet Sundown takes players on a high-seas adventure aboard a luxury yacht. Players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. There are different storyline combinations available as playable scenarios. Gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Each character has their own unique background stories and missions that players must strive to fulfill.
To celebrate the closed beta testing, Velvet Sundown is holding several events where you can play with the developers and give live feedback on the experience. All times for these will be announced on the website and forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
- Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game t...
- Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
- Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only usi...
- World Tour Fishing Review
- Back then World Tour Fishing was still heavily in development and only a small number of players had even embarked from port, but since it rel...