Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test. While getting an early look at the game, beta testers will provide valuable feedback for the unique social game that combines a mix of social experiments with major role-playing game elements. Players can visit join the beta now by snagging a key from our giveaway page.
Velvet Sundown takes players on a high-seas adventure aboard a luxury yacht. Players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. There are different storyline combinations available as playable scenarios. Gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Each character has their own unique background stories and missions that players must strive to fulfill.
To celebrate the closed beta testing, Velvet Sundown is holding several events where you can play with the developers and give live feedback on the experience. All times for these will be announced on the website and forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available - From the frozen Russian tundra and onto console
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.
- The Elder Scrolls Online The Witches Festival Event Begins
- The Witches Festival kicks off a clash of sorcery and religion in The Elder Scrolls Online.