Van Helsing ‘Final Cut’ U.S.-Bound for Free This September
NeocoreGames is proud to announce today that it has sold more than 1 million copies of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing action-RPG series to date. This milestone is a great opportunity to give back something to its loyal community.
By reading hundreds of forum posts, blog comments, reviews, feedbacks on various media, the developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming to PC this September, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut.
- The game is a standalone product that:
- Combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- Provides more than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- Lets the player choose between six playable classes from the beginning
- Has a reworked and extended skill-tree system
- Contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- Has a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
- Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to:
- Create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- Play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- Try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- Join one of the refined multiplayer modes (four-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- Reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available as a standalone title on Steam. It will cost absolutely nothing for players who own all three games of the trilogy (by that we mean it will be free). For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $44.99. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Upcoming Release of New Browser Title Mythborne
- Reality Squared Games announced today the upcoming launch of its latest browser title, Mythborne.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Coming to Next-Generation Consoles
- Bethesda Softworks® today announced that The Elder Scrolls® Online is in development for both the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment syst...
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Update Launching in October
- Star Trek Online will expand its story even further on October 25 with the launch of the Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts update.