Valve releases TF2’s Meet The Pyro video and announces Source Filmmaker
Valve just unveiled the last of the ‘Meet The’ series with the long awaited Pyro. This unveil comes after a 3 day long update to TF2 which provided new items and a new map. With the video Valve also announced Source Filmmaker, a free tool that allows users to create their own cinematic style videos within Valve’s very games. The software was revealed to have been used to create the majority of Valve’s cinematic videos for Portal 2, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Check out ‘Meet The Pyro’ below and click here to find out more about Source Filmmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.
- Freestyle 2: EuroGameZ Launches Official Service for Europe
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they are launching the commercial service for the official European se...
- Dragon Crusade Enters Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that Dragon Crusade has officially begun closed beta testing.