Valve releases TF2’s Meet The Pyro video and announces Source Filmmaker
Valve just unveiled the last of the ‘Meet The’ series with the long awaited Pyro. This unveil comes after a 3 day long update to TF2 which provided new items and a new map. With the video Valve also announced Source Filmmaker, a free tool that allows users to create their own cinematic style videos within Valve’s very games. The software was revealed to have been used to create the majority of Valve’s cinematic videos for Portal 2, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Check out ‘Meet The Pyro’ below and click here to find out more about Source Filmmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn of the Immortals Launch Review
- The game is set to explore a world that’s inspired by both steampunk and fantasy designs.
- Titania Trailer Released
- Powered by Unity 3D engine, Lager’s latest project Titania (formerly codenamed T.H.O.R.) is the company’s upcoming epic MMORPG.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.