Valve releases TF2’s Meet The Pyro video and announces Source Filmmaker
Valve just unveiled the last of the ‘Meet The’ series with the long awaited Pyro. This unveil comes after a 3 day long update to TF2 which provided new items and a new map. With the video Valve also announced Source Filmmaker, a free tool that allows users to create their own cinematic style videos within Valve’s very games. The software was revealed to have been used to create the majority of Valve’s cinematic videos for Portal 2, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Check out ‘Meet The Pyro’ below and click here to find out more about Source Filmmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU ONLINE Celebrates the Harvest With November Events
- MU Online is lining up a series of events for November for its players!
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...
- Nightbanes Set for Steam Launch
- This Friday at 10pm the digital card game Nightbanes will be launched worldwide via Steam. Prepare to enter a sinister fantasy world.