Valkyrie Sky raises level cap
Valkyrie Sky has raised its level cap from 20 to 40, giving players double the amount of content to explore in the top-down shooter.
Along with raising the level cap, new areas have been opened to level in: Fresei, Sessrumnir, Hvergelmir, Logabrid, Noatun and Eljudnir. Each has its own story and concept based on the lore of Valkyrie Sky, and is located across the nine sites in the world hall.
New functional items have also been introduced, including resurrection coins, shared storage, character slots, costumes, and pets – but most of these are available only through the item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...