Valkyrie Sky raises level cap
Valkyrie Sky has raised its level cap from 20 to 40, giving players double the amount of content to explore in the top-down shooter.
Along with raising the level cap, new areas have been opened to level in: Fresei, Sessrumnir, Hvergelmir, Logabrid, Noatun and Eljudnir. Each has its own story and concept based on the lore of Valkyrie Sky, and is located across the nine sites in the world hall.
New functional items have also been introduced, including resurrection coins, shared storage, character slots, costumes, and pets – but most of these are available only through the item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
- WorkeMon Review
- Imagine a world where people who are looking for work are treated like pocket monsters in the world of Pokemon.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Scheduled in November
- The Closed Beta of the first truly cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online is slated for 23rd of November.