Valiance Online (Super) Jumps onto Steam Greenlight
SilverHelm Studios has launched a Greenlight campaign for Valiance Online with the objective of getting the upcoming sci-fi/superhero-themed game onto Steam.
Vote for Valiance Online at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346891697
Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount. Set at the end of the 21st Century in the fictional city of San Cielo, players take on the roles of heroes and villains who battle using superhuman powers and advanced technology.
Some of the features planned for Valiance Online include:
- An evolving game world tied to character choices
- An open world environment with continuous no-loading between zones
- Travel powers including fan favorites like swinging, acrobatics and flash stepping
- Over 25 zones planned, ranging from futuristic city, island fortress, Atlantis, subterranean maze, and all the way into space
- A choice through action system for character alignment
- Player run stores and a decentralized market system
- Semi-Freeform character build options
- Powers customization options
- A flexible and customizable UI
- Multitudes of costume choices
- Player created content
The game is currently in pre-alpha and players are being invited to join in and get a peek at progress on the game so far. To get in the testing queue, register at http://valiance-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Seeker: New Action RPG Recieves Pre-Launch Event
- Com2uS announced today that its new 3D action RPG, Soul Seeker, is set for launch worldwide on iOS and Android later this month.
- Big Brawl Arrives In Brawl Buster's Little China
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the release of "Big Brawl in Little China," a new update for Brawl Busters.
- Dungeon Crash Review
- Dungeon Crash is a free-to-play energy based simulation strategy RPG from Firefly Games Inc.