Valiance Online Invites Players to Blow Up The Server
Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount. Set at the end of the 21st Century in the fictional city of San Cielo, players take on the roles of heroes and villains who battle using superhuman powers and advanced technology.
Some of the features planned for Valiance Online include:
- ● An evolving game world tied to character choices
- ● An open world environment with continuous no-loading between zones
- ● Travel powers including fan favorites like swinging, acrobatics and flash stepping
- ● Over 25 zones planned, ranging from futuristic city, island fortress, Atlantis, subterranean
- maze, and all the way into space
- ● A choice through action system for character alignment
- ● Player run stores and a decentralized market system
- ● Semi-Freeform character build options
- ● Powers customization options
- ● A flexible and customizable UI
- ● Multitudes of costume choices
- ● Player created content
The game is currently in pre-alpha but the servers are ready for the first of several stress tests so
players are being invited to join in and help toward that end and also get a chance to see progress on the game so far.
To sign up for stress testing, visit the Valiance Online website (link below) and register for the
community. There will be at least 1,000 registered users chosen for the first stress test but if you don’t make it into the first one, additional users will be picked for future tests.
For more information about the game visit http://valiance-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online - Gondor Aflame Press Preview
- Beginning with the first and most obvious new feature, we have the Beorning. Beornings, for those familiar with the works of Tolkien, will be ...
- Clone Wars Adventures celebrates 10 million
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating over ten million registered players for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.