Valentine’s Day Events In Guns and Robots
Masthead Studios today announced they are in preparation for love-filled events in their free to play cartoon-style shooter, Guns and Robots.
Guns and Robots will surprise its fans for Valentine’s Day with two separate events, a new game mode and free accessories for the celebrations. The events will start from 10th of February and will run until 16th of February. The players who succeed in completing the objectives will win sufficient amount of credits or the big award – a brand new weapon that “charms” the opponents and leave them helpless in battle.
First event in Guns and Robots will introduce players to a new game play mode, where the objective will be to protect a teammate. One of the players will be randomly assigned as a VIP player that will have to be protected throughout the match. Succeeding in protecting the VIP will award the team with additional point and will bring each player one point closer to the big award.
Along with this event will run a “Heartbreaking” contest with an opportunity to win sufficient amount of credits. Many surprises and freebies await the players who enter the events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Review
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars is the leviathan sequel of Darkfall, a PC PVP MMO. Greenlit by the Steam Community...
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.