Valentine’s Day Events In Guns and Robots
Masthead Studios today announced they are in preparation for love-filled events in their free to play cartoon-style shooter, Guns and Robots.
Guns and Robots will surprise its fans for Valentine’s Day with two separate events, a new game mode and free accessories for the celebrations. The events will start from 10th of February and will run until 16th of February. The players who succeed in completing the objectives will win sufficient amount of credits or the big award – a brand new weapon that “charms” the opponents and leave them helpless in battle.
First event in Guns and Robots will introduce players to a new game play mode, where the objective will be to protect a teammate. One of the players will be randomly assigned as a VIP player that will have to be protected throughout the match. Succeeding in protecting the VIP will award the team with additional point and will bring each player one point closer to the big award.
Along with this event will run a “Heartbreaking” contest with an opportunity to win sufficient amount of credits. Many surprises and freebies await the players who enter the events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires’ New Bonus Content Tougher Than Ever
- InnoGames just released a content update for its popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires. The update contains two new bonus areas in th...
- Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has a...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...