Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers behind the hit MOBA Vainglory, will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
The launch of Seasons introduces Teams and Guilds, meaning players of any level can socialize within Vainglory and compete for fun or for real prizes, totaling more than $125,000. Update 1.9 also includes a new hero, Phinn, several new seasonally-themed skins and a limited time only map. Throughout the month of October, iOS players will have free access to hero Celeste, while hero Taka is available for free for Android players.
Over the next week, North American and European players will see the Preseason VGL Qualifiers finish. Then, beginning with the Autumn season, teams will earn points for each qualifier, and the eight teams with the most points will take part in the Live Finals in early December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.