Vainglory Hits the App Store in the Southeast Seas
Super Evil Megacorp has announced the start of Vainglory’s global release, starting with the Apple App Store in Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
Vainglory runs on all iPads from generation 2 and up as long you have iOS 6.1 or above. More devices and regions will be planned for release soon.
The announcement added:
We want to take this opportunity to thank all our early players in select Southeast Asian countries where we’ve been testing the game for the past few months. The feedback and support has been amazingly helpful, and there’s already a vibrant community in the forums with nearly 20,000 pre-launch posts. We would not be here today without our founding players. Thank you.
This is a big moment for us as a company. But most importantly, it’s a big moment for our players on our journey this far. This is the true beginning: Vainglory is live and the battle has begun!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
- Featuring a popular K-POP group to promote the game
- The Tempest of Greed Approaches in Fiesta Online with Pagel’s Invasion
- gamigo presents one of the most comprehensive expansions of all time in Fiesta Online: 'Pagel’s Invasion'.
- Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
- End of Nations hasn't had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph's brain child to Trion World's acquisit...