Upwards, Lonely Robot Demo Now Available
Easy to pick up and play but so difficult to put down, Upwards, Lonely Robot will push gamers’ platforming skills to the limit as they ascend a series of increasingly-challenging towers while trying to avoid the lurking enemies and traps above. Each tower climbed unlocks a little more of the mystery as the plot to find the Lonely Robot’s creator deepens in the many twisting and absorbing levels.
The demo will allow players access to a section of the story mode giving them a taste of the intuitive gameplay, amazing visuals and features of Upwards, Lonely Robot as they scale the dizzying heights, all in a tense battle against the clock.
The full game, which is out now for Windows, includes several exciting single player and multiplayer modes for gamers to keep the platform climbing chaos going for hours on end – although the real challenge will be putting the controller down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- Hanako has Reawakened
- While the Kickstarter wasn't successful, Hanako has been in active development and is ready to reveal its "reawakened" state.