Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
The update is the largest since April’s, and makes major upgrades to the game’s physics engine. Players will find more realistic tank behavior and better tactics with the new systems. The update also introduces optimizations to the user interface and rendering system, plus new mini-map functions and adaptive camouflage.
Update 8.0 brings four new tank destroyers to the USSR tech tree and the Matilda Black Prince as a premium British machine.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes.
World of Tanks Update 8 Screenshots
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- Genesis A.D Pre-OBT Begins Nov 4
- Genesis A.D pre open beta begins November 4. Players can begin playing ijji's new 3D scifi MMOFPS early if they have a pre open beta key.
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.