Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
The update is the largest since April’s, and makes major upgrades to the game’s physics engine. Players will find more realistic tank behavior and better tactics with the new systems. The update also introduces optimizations to the user interface and rendering system, plus new mini-map functions and adaptive camouflage.
Update 8.0 brings four new tank destroyers to the USSR tech tree and the Matilda Black Prince as a premium British machine.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes.
World of Tanks Update 8 Screenshots
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Announced
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce first deta...
- Open Beta Date Announced for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has announced that Arctic Combat will begin open beta on December 6.
- Amazon Joins as Platinum Sponsor of Vainglory Summer Season
- The top eight teams per region will compete at the Summer Live Championships in North America (September 2-5) and Europe (September 9-11).