Update 8.4 Prepared to Roll Out In World of Tanks
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced global release dates for Update 8.4 for their award-winning free-to-play MMO World of Tanks. Bringing in ten new hard-hitting tank destroyers from Great Britain, Update 8.4 will be available for all game clusters across the globe: Europe (March 6), North America and Southeast Asia (March 7), and Korea (March 20).
Thick armor, high durability and tremendous alpha strike capability makes the new British TD forces to be reckoned with. The line is headed by the intimidating FV215b (183) prototype, packed with a lethal 183mm high-damage gun.
Along with the newly introduced British tank destroyers, Update 8.4 adds three light German tanks: Pz.I, Pz.I Ausf.С, and Pz.II Ausf.G. The game also introduces a newly revamped combat tutorial mode for rookie tankmen, where they can learn everything they need to know to be successful in the game, from movement, combat, crews skills and more.
Update 8.4 also sees four battle arenas being overhauled with new visuals, including Ensk, Live Oaks, Steppes and Fisherman’s Bay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Early Access Impressions
- I adore this game. I did not expect that I would love it as much as I did.
- WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
- A WildStar beta player breaks down beta access for testers, pre-orders, and the general public.
- OGPlanet Annouces New Hardcore TPS "Dizzel"
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that they are bringing Dizzel, an intense action shooter to North America this summer.