Update 8.4 Prepared to Roll Out In World of Tanks
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced global release dates for Update 8.4 for their award-winning free-to-play MMO World of Tanks. Bringing in ten new hard-hitting tank destroyers from Great Britain, Update 8.4 will be available for all game clusters across the globe: Europe (March 6), North America and Southeast Asia (March 7), and Korea (March 20).
Thick armor, high durability and tremendous alpha strike capability makes the new British TD forces to be reckoned with. The line is headed by the intimidating FV215b (183) prototype, packed with a lethal 183mm high-damage gun.
Along with the newly introduced British tank destroyers, Update 8.4 adds three light German tanks: Pz.I, Pz.I Ausf.С, and Pz.II Ausf.G. The game also introduces a newly revamped combat tutorial mode for rookie tankmen, where they can learn everything they need to know to be successful in the game, from movement, combat, crews skills and more.
Update 8.4 also sees four battle arenas being overhauled with new visuals, including Ensk, Live Oaks, Steppes and Fisherman’s Bay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...
- Shards Online Alpha Preview Tour
- Almost two years after its Kickstarter was funded, Shards Online today stands on the precipice of its future.