Update 8.4 Prepared to Roll Out In World of Tanks
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced global release dates for Update 8.4 for their award-winning free-to-play MMO World of Tanks. Bringing in ten new hard-hitting tank destroyers from Great Britain, Update 8.4 will be available for all game clusters across the globe: Europe (March 6), North America and Southeast Asia (March 7), and Korea (March 20).
Thick armor, high durability and tremendous alpha strike capability makes the new British TD forces to be reckoned with. The line is headed by the intimidating FV215b (183) prototype, packed with a lethal 183mm high-damage gun.
Along with the newly introduced British tank destroyers, Update 8.4 adds three light German tanks: Pz.I, Pz.I Ausf.С, and Pz.II Ausf.G. The game also introduces a newly revamped combat tutorial mode for rookie tankmen, where they can learn everything they need to know to be successful in the game, from movement, combat, crews skills and more.
Update 8.4 also sees four battle arenas being overhauled with new visuals, including Ensk, Live Oaks, Steppes and Fisherman’s Bay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.
- Heroes & Generals: New Assets From E3
- Reto-Moto has released new screenshots and a video for their upcoming game, Heroes & Generals.
- To drive a world, things need a reason. The reasons can be simple window dressing for some games. Take pretty much any FPS or MMOFPS. It'...