Update 7 announced for Dungeons and Dragons Online
At PAX this weekend, Dungeons and Dragons Online announced its epic plans for Update 7.
The free update will add two new races that have been in high demand since the game was launched: half-orc and half-elf. The update will also introduce a new free quest line, a new 12-man raid, and support for Direct-X 11 graphics.
No date has been set yet for the update’s release, and it hasn’t been made live to test servers just yet, but this marks a solid mark to the first anniversary of DDO as a free-to-play game.
Dungeons and Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.
- Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
- Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dyin...