Untold Universe Launches Steam Greenlight Campaign
Newly founded indie game developer Fenris Lair Studio started their Steam Greenlight campaign, seeking approval for Untold Universe, an independent PC/Mac/Linux MMORPG intending to let thousands of players shape and colonize a huge and uncharted universe. The game currently is in an early Alpha stage, being developed on quick iterations to adapt to the community feedback.
Fenris Lair Studio is looking for more opinions from players while the game is in development, as “it is the best time to make important design choices”, which means that the game will not be available on Steam before next year, when it will be ready for public Beta.
Planned game features:
- — Massively Multiplayer Sandbox: Play with people from all around the world, team up to be stronger and shape entire worlds all together!
- — Explore an Infinite Universe: Land on planets of different types, then explore and exploit them! New ones will be added as more players enter the universe.
- — Build and Trade your Designs: Gather resources and use them to build anything from factories to spaceships then sell or use them to your own benefit!
- — Choose your role: The game will not limit you to a particular skill. Want to be good at something? Just do it!
- — Jobs system: Colonizing worlds alone can be long and hard. Those who want to make quick cash and meet new people to work with will be able to take jobs generated by other players corporations. Defend assets, find a place to mine, build infrastructures, many jobs will be available to improve in your favorite field!
You can find the game on Greenlight here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.