Unsettled – Successfully Greenlit on Steam
Unsettled, the upcoming post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival sandbox game in its final days on Kickstarter, was successfully greenlit on Steam and is approved for release once development is complete. Not only does this allow Unsettled to premiere on the largest distribution channel for PC gaming, it also allows us to integrate the Steamworks SDK and its many useful features.
- Networking API to easily find and join servers with your friends (or to avoid those on your list you find rather unpleasant.)
- Tons of Achievements for those Achievement Hunters
- Easier compatibility with a companion app (Using your smart phone to monitor your security cameras?)
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353389820
Articles You May Enjoy
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o
- Kabam, Disney, and Lucasfilm Announce Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars™: Uprising is coming this fall 2015 to mobile devices from Kabam in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...