Unsettled – Successfully Greenlit on Steam
Unsettled, the upcoming post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival sandbox game in its final days on Kickstarter, was successfully greenlit on Steam and is approved for release once development is complete. Not only does this allow Unsettled to premiere on the largest distribution channel for PC gaming, it also allows us to integrate the Steamworks SDK and its many useful features.
- Networking API to easily find and join servers with your friends (or to avoid those on your list you find rather unpleasant.)
- Tons of Achievements for those Achievement Hunters
- Easier compatibility with a companion app (Using your smart phone to monitor your security cameras?)
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353389820
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle and Heroes: Puzzle RPG now available for CBT registration
- ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced that its Puzzle and RPG amalgam, P...
- Vanguard Princess v1.4 Review
- Players become a super-powered female fighter on a mission to destroy an evil villainess planning on exterminating the human race.