Unlimited Ninja: 15 servers to be merged into one
Ray Media had arranged to finish the server consolidation two weeks ago. After that, 15 servers have been merged into one server. Parts of player complained about this super server consolidation due to the level gaps. However, many veterans return to Unlimited Ninja because the server boomed again after that.
Players may still enjoy their original Naruto artworks or choose their favorite characters in the Unlimited Ninja game after the server merge. Unlimited Ninja still based on the highly popular Naruto manga series and 100% retelling the story of famous anime “Naruto”.
Most of Ninja funs gave up the game caused by the unacceptable revamped characters’ arts on the previous updating version. But Ray Media keeps the original arts in game. You may still find these vivid Naruto characters in their Unlimited Ninja game.
Ray Media also provide compensation for calling back senior players after the server merge. Ninja fans may come back to follow the original Naruto style in the game now, the official allege that they will continue to maximize the “Ninja world experience”.
For more info, visit http://un.gamedp.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam reinforces Make Arma Not War contest
- In support of the Make Arma Not War contest, Arma 3 will be available to play for free this weekend on Steam (October 23rd – 27th), and can ...
- Ragnarok Online Classic Opens Doors To Lighthalzen
- Gravity Interactive has announced a major town update for Classic Ragnarok Online.
- Warpportal Welcomes Record of Lodoss War
- Warpportal is proud to welcome Record of Lodoss War!