United Eleven receives 2014-15 Season contents
Nexon Europe has announced a major new content update for the smash hit, online football management simulator, United Eleven. Major transfers have been updated for the start of the new season, as well as new clubs, and a change in stats for the full roster of players.
Colombia’s James Rodríguez caused a stir with his transfer from AS Monaco to Real Madrid for the start of the new season. This has been reflected in-game, along with other major moves, such as Toni Kroos, fresh from victory, also heading to the star Spanish team, and David Luiz swapping the Chelsea blue for the Paris Saint-Germain blue and red.
A total of 38 new clubs were also added to the United Eleven roster, with 15 new teams added to the Netherlands and Portugal selection to fill out their domestic teams. The full list of 4,535 players have received updates in their stats to reflect their real-life performance in the dramatic last season and recently ended 2014 world championship in Brazil. Also in keeping with the times, teams from across the UK, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain have been promoted or relegated according to their performance.
“We have been waiting for the start of the new season – in the game as much as in real life,” said Paul Lee, Product Manager at Nexon Europe. “We have fully reflected all of the changes made in the football world, and brought in an array of new features that we look forward to seeing players around the world experiment with – hopefully in our upcoming tournament.”
For more information, visit www.united11.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Written in Stone
- Hi-Rez has released the patch notes for "Written in Stone," SMITE's upcoming patch that introduces a new goddess: Medusa.
- SMITE: World Championship comes to Atlanta January 9-11, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leader in global eSports and makers of SMITE, the popular mythology-themed third-person action game for the PC, today anno...