Underworld: Sugar Wars is Out Now on the App Store
Independent developer A-Steroids today announced the release of online free-to-play resource management title, Underworld: Sugar Wars, on the App Store. Optimised for iOS devices and designed with location-based mechanics, Underworld: Sugar Wars is a resource-management game that allows players to trade with real live people as they chat online with local “dealers” to negotiate the best prices.
Imagine a world where sugar is no longer a legal substance and the only place to turn for sweet cravings is to dealers on the street. Luckily the black market for sweet stashes is now open in Underworld: Sugar Wars! Players start off as a street corner hustler, buying cheap merchandise from local sweets labs and selling their goods for profit to junkies and other live dealers while simultaneously building respect on the street. “Sweet” dealers can rank up from a small street corner peddler to a global sugar kingpin using money, power and influence to build up a multi-billion criminal empire.
For more info, visit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...
- League of Angels: Thanksgiving Events This Week
- GTArcade will be hosting a ton of new events this Thanksgiving week. League of Angels will be waiting for you with open arms with new angels, ...
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...